Small Business Saturday is also my birthday this year – How cool is that?
While you are contemplating, here are five ways you can support my own small business, give me a happy birthday, and feel good for yourself – all in one!
1. Sign up for Jinglethon! Nov. 30 is the last day of the Thanksgiving special, 2 tickets for $30. That means you can share the fun with a friend and save enough money to go out for hot chocolate and cookies afterwards. Part of the proceeds goes to programming for local cancer survivors, so you can feel good about that too.
2. Join me at Alba Fitness! Monday Nights – 7:30 pm, Monroeville (just a block away from CCAC Boyce) Class will be held Dec. 9, 16, and 30, and are a great opportunity to work off holiday stress and stiffness with some soft and sexy ab work to great beats. Alba Fitness offers class cards – 6 classes for $25 that make great gifts. Get an extra one as a stocking stuffer and spend time with a good friend.
3. Book a show! Limited bookings are still available for December, January and February parties, and priority booking is already available for spring and summer weddings, parties and special events. Don’t stress over entertainment for your big event last minute when you can get first pick of dates before 2014 even hits, and win big when I create memorable moments for you and your guests. Find out how I can dazzle at your event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Mention “Small Business Saturday” and get 10% off any 2014 show if you book it by Dec. 31.
4. Cheer me on! “Like” Morgiana’s Dance or Moquette Volante on Facebook. If you already have, invite a few friends to do likewise. Leave a comment if you particularly liked a recent show. Share a photo or two.
5. Sign up for my newsletter, and keep in touch. I am always open to new ideas and insights.
Thank you for your support!